The IAIOTor International Association of Internet of Things (IAIOT) aims to provide a broad perspective of IoT landscape where different types of digital devices are communicating via Internet and telecommunication networks. The IAIOT, focuses on different domains in IoT from protocols, hardware and software to e-health, wearable devices and design along with in depth consideration of security and quality of service.
Through regularly scheduled conferences and workshops on the Artificial Intelligence, the IAIOT serves as a forum for networking, information sharing, idea exchange and problem solving for the the Internet of Things.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) communications
- Internet of Things (IoT) word on wood floor with doodle
- Designing in (and for) the cloud and the infrastructure
- Wearable technologies
- Microprocessor/microcontroller choices
- The Industrial Internet of Things
- IoT for Automotive
- Securing the IoT
- Smart Home and Office Apps
- Enterprise IoT
- Designing Software for IoT
- Future of the Internet of Things
- Wearable Technology
- Embedded Systems Development
- IoT Testing and Performance
- APIs for IoT devices
- IoT Technology
- IoT and DevOps
- Big Data and IoT
- Embedded & IoT Security
To join IAIOT advisory board, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.