The International Association of Computational Sciences (IACS) provides the international conferences and knowledgeable sharing events to provides students, scholars and experts with recent findings in modern problem solving, simulations and knowledge transformation by the aid of advanced computing capabilities. All of the entrepreneurs and innovators are welcome to share their findings in the form of conferences, workshops, and seminars along with technical and applied training.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Scientific Computing
- Problem Solving Environments
- Advanced Numerical Algorithms
- Complex Systems: Modeling and Simulation
- Hybrid Computational Methods
- Web- and Grid-based Simulation and Computing
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Advanced Computing Architectures and New Programming Models
- Visualization and Virtual Reality as Applied to Computational Science
- Applications of Computation as a Scientific Paradigm
- New Algorithmic Approaches to Computational Kernels and Applications
- Computational Humanities
- Education in Computational Science
- Large Scale Scientific Instruments
- Computational Sociology
- Medical and Biomedical Computational Science
Through regularly scheduled conferences and workshops on the Computational Sciences, the IACS serves as a forum for networking, information sharing, idea exchange and problem solving for the Computational Sciences theories and applications.
To join IACS advisory board, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.