Journal of Innovation in Computing (JIC) is a peer reviewed open access online journal for scientists, researchers and engineers involved in various aspects of computer science and related technologies to publish their original research and innovative applications.
JIC is a comprehensive, authoritative survey of the key issues in computer science and information technology today. It aims to satisfy the needs of managers and experts involved in the computer science and information technology related fields by providing a combination of leading edge research developments, innovations and sound practical management advice for computer science and information technology professionals worldwide. JIC provides detailed information to the professional involved with computer science and engineering, and information technology integrity in all sectors – industry, commerce and academia.
Papers for publication in the journal are selected through rigorous peer review, to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance and readability.
All the papers in the journal are also available freely with online full-text content and permanent worldwide web link. The journal will be indexed and available at major academic databases. The journal welcomes high quality original research papers, survey paper, review paper, tutorial, technical notes, as well as the discussion papers.
Rapid Review Policy
The aim of JIC is to provide rapid review and publication of important research results in various fields of computer science. In order to substantially reduce the time to publication as compared to traditional journals, we have established the following policies within the editorial board for processing a submitted paper:
- - Each papers will be reviewed by at least two independent experts.
- - The submission will be sent out to reviewer in 1 week.
- - Reviewers will return the review comments within 2 weeks after receiving the paper.
- - The final decision for each submission will be made within 1 week after receiving the reviewers feedback.
The expected maximum total time for the review process is 4 weeks.
Publishing with open access is not without costs. JIC defrays those costs from article-processing charges, because it does not have subscription charges for its research content, believing instead that immediate, world-wide, barrier-free, open access to the full text of research articles is in the best interests of the scientific community.
Publication fees are used to pay for several expenses:
- Manuscript handling from submission to publication
- Electronic composition and production
- Server and website update and maintenance
- Electronic archiving
- ePublication Certificate
- Administrative expenses and other overheads
Authors of accepted papers will be asked to pay 50 EURO for the publication.
VOL. 1 (2020) will be published free of charge.
Journal of Computing covers all aspects of computer science, engineering and information technology and related fields. The topics include, but not limited to:
- Cloud Computing and Applications
- Computational intelligence
- Computer and microprocessor-based control
- Computer Architecture and Embedded Systems
- Computer Vision
- Data Base Management
- Data Mining
- Data Retrieval
- Decision making
- Digital signal processing theory
- Distributed Sensor Networks
- Evolutionary computing and intelligent systems
- Expert approaches
- Fuzzy algorithms
- Fuzzy logic
- GPS and location-based applications
- Grid Networking
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Image analysis and processing
- Image and multidimensional signal processing
- Image and Multimedia applications
- Information and data security
- Information Management
- Information processing
- Information systems and applications
- Information Technology and their application
- Intelligent Control System
- Intelligent sensors and actuators
- Internet applications and performances
- Internet Services and Applications
- Internet Technologies, Infrastructure, Services & Applications
- Knowledge management
- Management information systems
- Mobile and Wireless Networks
- Mobile Computing and Applications
- Mobile networks and services
- Multimedia Communications
- Multi-modal sensing and context for pervasive applications
- Multi-sensor fusion
- Natural Language Processing
- Network management and services
- Network Modelling and Simulation
- Network Performance; Protocols; Sensors
- Networking theory and technologies
- Neural Networks
- Neuro-Fuzzy and applications
- Open Models and Architectures
- Open Source Tools
- Operations research
- Pattern Recognition
- Peer to Peer and Overlay Networks
- Perception and semantic interpretation
- Pervasive Computing
- Performance optimization
- Programming paradigms for pervasive systems
- Quality of Service and Quality of Experience
- Real-time computer control
- Real-time information systems
- Real-time multimedia signal processing
- RFID and sensor network applications
- Security and risk management
- Security Systems and Technologies
- Signal Control System
- Signal processing
- Smart home applications
- Software Engineering
- Speech interface; Speech processing
- System security and security technologies
- Technology in Education
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Transportation information
- User interfaces and interaction models
- Vision-based applications
- Web Technologies
- Wireless Technology