The International Association of Data Science (IADS) aims to provide an effective platform for academics and experts who can propose new scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge from Big Data. The International Association of Data Science is also inviting innovative entrepreneurs and scholars to discuss the future of the Data Science and its applications to deal with structured or unstructured form of data in various scales.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Learning for streaming data
- Learning for structured and relational data
- Latent semantics and insight learning
- Mining multi-source and mixed-source information
- Mixed-type and structure data analytics
- Cross-media data analytics
- Big data visualization, modeling and analytics
- Multimedia/stream/text/visual analytics
- Relation, coupling, link and graph mining
- Personalization analytics and learning
- Web/online/social/network mining and learning
- Structure/group/community/network mining
- Cloud computing and service data analysis
Through regularly scheduled conferences and workshops on the Data Sciences, the IADS serves as a forum for networking, information sharing, idea exchange and problem solving for the Data Science community.
To join IADS advisory board, please send your CV to email@example.com.